Monday, April 5, 2010

YEAH for 100!

Today I hit 100 sales on Etsy. I knew I had already hit this number because of local sales/family sales etc - thanks for all your support. You know who you are! - But today, I finally hit 100 sales in my shop.

My 100th customer is a new mom - as of Friday - and ordered a two sets of Classic Boys Personalized Notecards with envelope liners and a set of return address labels for her boys. I love when my cards are used for new little ones. :)

I just want to say that I am so thankful for my customers, my family, my kids, my hubby, and our wonderful God. I know 100 doesn't seem like much, but my goal was to hopefully sell that many in my first year and God did it in 9 months - exceeding my expectations and honestly surprising me.

So yeah for 100 sales and might I add that I am just a little humbled and grateful for this blessing!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations!! Your cards are so cute, that I'm not surprised!!! Yay!!

Kathryn Anne (Kate) said...

Yay! That's awesome, Ali! You are so talented and I know you worked hard on all your designs. Love you guys!