Saturday, April 3, 2010

Are You Ready for A Hoe Down?


Cowboy boot - don't you just love the spur?


Hoe Down Set


Stick Horse

I didn't forget the boys - and why not include items for a cowboy - since the wild west is so envogue right now. These illustrations were commissioned after a good friend wanted me to help her with her little man's "Hoe Down" birthday party. I was happy to ablidge (and will blog about these later and show off the invite). I was thrilled with the result and with so many of my family out in Texas I think they will appreciate the homeage to their great state.

I am in the process of producing a pink cowgirl boot - so the little cowgirls in my life can also take part in the hoe-down goodness. So get your "yee haw" on and enjoy the addition of a little of the wild west over at my shop - www.theenglishpea.com.

Enjoy!

No comments: