Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Polka Dot Party Fun








So an Aussie mom contacted me earlier this summer with a request - she wanted my Polka Dot invite. Her color scheme pool and red. I must say, after finishing her adorable invitations and rsvp cards she had me hooked on this color combo, but after seeing the pictures of her daughter's party I am in awe. How cute is this party? You can learn more over at her blog at Just Call Me Martha. Thanks to Leoni for allowing me share these pictures with my readers.

The kids and I are off for a little R&R with some of my fave people - my mom, sister, two nieces and sister-in-law. Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

Dana said...

what a cute party! love the color combo!!

Leoni said...

Thanks for the lovely words Alison, I loved your invites and people kept asking me where I got them from ;-)

Cheers,
Leoni