Wednesday, January 12, 2011

two by two...









My friend Tally contacted me back in November needing invitations for her little Noah's second birthday party. What is more appropriate than Noah's Ark? Tally had mentioned after Noah was born that she one day wanted my Noah's Ark collection for one of his parties one day. So... when she contacted me I was more than happy to help her out.

Tally is quite the stylist and her little ensemble came together better than I could have imagined. From Noah's shirt done by Twinkie Boutique, to the animal print used in the gift tags, to the adorable smash cake by Amyland Cake Co., the theme couldn't have come together more beautifully. The party was held at a local carousel near her home and the kids faces were painted, food was had, and the children had a wonderful time. I can't tell you how pleased I was to be a part of this project. Bravo to Tally on such a beautiful job and Happy Birthday to sweet Noah! Your momma outdid herself!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh that is all beautiful! Do they live around here? So cute!

Alison said...

Amy, Tally and her family are in Birmingham, but we do get to see them from time to time - as her hubby is from my home town and they live right down the road from my in-laws. :)

Administrador said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.