Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dress Making







A few weekends back I finished these matching dresses for Charlotte and me. If you remember I purchased this fabric over a month ago with the intent of making myself a dress. I was pleased with the turnout - even if it wound up being a tad short.

Needless to say, I was not prepared for the attention one gets when mother and daughter are dressed alike. Charlotte loves having a dress "like" Mommy's, but I can do without all the attention. It is fun, though, to share something together and I believe Charlotte felt just a little special that she got to be "just like Mommy."

3 comments:

Adventures in our army life said...

That is too precious..I love the dresses! They are really pretty!

Amy said...

You two looked so precious!!!!

Kathryn Anne (Kate) said...

Ali! I love them. Everyone looks so happy! Hope all is well. See you all soon.

Love,
Kate