Monday, May 3, 2010

Come On Ride That Train...

The Potty Train. I can just hear the beat in the background and we have been partying today as Charlotte has had several successes with going potty.

Some friends suggested trying going commando and since we don't have a crazy week I thought we would start this morning. We had a few accidents - which started when I gave in and let her wear panties - but she slowly started running to the potty to do both types of her business.

So... your prayers are appreciated as we continue down this journey. Funny thing is, her little brother is also wanting to sit on the potty like sister too. Mmmm... should I punish myself? Naaaa! I do sit him on it just for kicks, though. Wouldn't it be great if he could get it too. Now I am being unreasonable. :)

{YEAH for Charlotte!!! We are so PROUD that you went potty today - seven times already.}

No comments: