Thursday, June 9, 2011

Father's Day FREE Printables

Right click, select save as, and save in your personal folder. Then, print away!

I don't know about you, but all the dads in my life (you know, my father, father-in-law, and my wonderful hubby) well, they work pretty darn hard. I don't come from a group of lazy men and they are seriously some of the hardest working folks I know.

This got me to thinking... they don't get too many pats on the back, "thanks, Dad!", or "I appreciate all you do for me." So instead of just thanking them on Sunday, June 19th, I thought I would share these little cards. Print them off, cut them out, and have you and your kids list out messages on each one giving specific reasons why you love the dad in your family so. :)

And the great thing about this printable - you can use it the rest of the year - for those random, kind moments when you just need to let Dad know how much you care.

Enjoy!

P.S. if you would like your own customizable set you can find the link to purchase here.

No comments: