Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Personalization



There is no art to personalization, but it is amazing how something so simple can make one feel so special. I am sitting, right now, in a coffee shop in the town where I live - trying to accomplish some important paperwork and gear up for the holidays. I looked up and saw a sign in this local place - "Happy Birthday, Lisa!" This little shop knows their customers, calls them by name, welcomes them and seems to already know their order. I don't know about you, but these kind of gesutres always make me feel special - and it is just the simple mention of their name, their order, what makes them unique and special.

This is one of the things I love about my business - being able to personalize a card, the color, a symbol that best recognizes a personality, a preference, and favorite. So thanks, little coffee shop, for reminding me what makes my little corner of commerce so special to me - personalization!

1 comment:

Cap Creations said...

Sounds like a great coffee shop! GREAT customer service is very rare these days. :(

Hubby and I will go out of our way to return to any place that provides great customer service! And a lot of the time the customer service can make or break a place! For us anyway!