Thursday, September 2, 2010

Atmore Trip


Yeah for Nannah's


The most decent picture of all the cousins - left to right: Adeline, Douglass Charles, Flannery, and Charlotte


Charlotte swimming in Nannah's pool


My sister, Lauren, and her daughter, Flannery


Charlotte and Douglass Charles playing in Nannah's living room after breakfast


Me talking to the kids trying to get them to smile and look at the camera


The best picture we got


Charlotte and Adeline with my brother Owen. Charlotte LOVES her Uncle Owey!

Our trip was relatively uneventful, just a lot of time with some of the ladies in the family and all the grandkids. I think my mother forgot how high the noise level can get when you have four children under the age of three all together. She thoroughly enjoyed everyone though - I think. :) Hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments: