Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hostess Rewards



In my efforts to help out my fellow man in this tough economy I came up with this new promotion. I am pround to launch my new Hostess Reward Program. This is perfect for not only saving you a buck but stocking up on gifts at no cost to you. How awesome is that? You basically “host” an English Pea party and you will receive $10.00 credit for every $50.00 you sell. Here is how it works:
1. Contact me to schedule your time frame.
2. Give your participants 2-4 weeks to make their selections.
3. Have them look through our selection at www.theenglishpea.com
4. When they purchase, ask them to enter your name in the comments line/or you can collect their orders yourself and contact me with their requests. You are welcome to use your credit at that time or purchase at a later date.
It is that easy!
xoxo

No comments: