Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crafty Projects





My poor husband has been stuck at home because of the floods and I know our house is driving him crazy. I have a list of projects that are laying about and I am determined to get them finished. He will laugh. My projects are never done and I tend to overtake the house with whatever I am working on. Honestely, most every room has something of mine that I am "working on" sitting somewhere waiting to be completed.

I finally finished these bows for Charlotte. The boutique bows are just too darn expensive for me and while these don't look perfect, they are good enough for me (and Miss Charlotte's hair).

I also found the perfect spot to take pictures this afternoon and can't wait to share my new Christmas line of stationery - which will be up next week. I also have some great new photos of the kids as well as a lot of wonderful stuff that is to begin - check back tomorrow for my big announcement.

I feel so blessed, and while sales have been slow, I feel like the Lord is on the brink of doing something big. I guess we will all have to stay tuned and see what He is up to. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

The bows are adorable...I love the colors!

Amy said...

Yes, I love the bows!! You are so crafty!!