Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Professional Photos









A new friend of mine recently offered to take some pictures of my stationery line. Laura is a professional photographer and is a good friend of my sweet friend Joy Derrer. Joy boasted of her talents after Laura had taken pictures of her percious family and suggested that I look into using her for some pictures of my sweet babies. So after some emailing back and forth Laura and I have become "work" friends. We both try to promote each other and she was so gracious to take these great photos.

If you are interested in her photography it is worth a little gander over to her website at www.lauraalvisphotgraphy.com. If you decide you just have to use her talents please tell her that I sent you her way. She offers a referral credit to you as well as me - so it is worth it for both us. Enjoy the photos!

No comments: