Friday, September 30, 2011

moving...

Yes, it is with a heavy heart, but this little blog is a movin'. It has been my goal since the beginning of the year to house my business and my blog in one spot - and have more of a "website." The kids are also getting older and Doug and I have had MANY a discussion in the last year and a half about the purpose of the blog, my growing business, and how much to expose the children. Sigh... why does the world have to be so icky at times.
From a personal perspective, we aren't really sure what we are going to do with this little corner of the world. So for those wonderful family and friends who keep up with me because you love me, my kids, and are happy about my business - but that is not how you know me - I will most likely be using facebook to update photos and more personal stories (and if a private blog comes into play I will let you know).

There will still be lots of stuff I share over on the new site - including the kids - it is just time to be a bit more careful. So... I hope you will join me over at www.theenglishpea.com and "keep in touch" so to speak.

It has been a great four years, "Cheaper by the Half Dozen." You will be missed!

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

I definitely want to know if you do something on the more personal side...but facebook may not be the way to do it if you are worried about exposing them. Just a thought. ...this coming from the girl who puts 50+ photos on facebook per week.