Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's time to Stock UP

Yep, it is that time of year again - and the last time I will run this promotion in 2011. So if you haven't heard, my Stock Up and Save sale is going on RIGHT NOW! And I have added a few goodies this time around - you don't want to miss it.
Here is how it works:
Get 6 FREE Notecards with EVERY Personalized Notecard purchase (flat or folded).
Get 10 FREE Calling Cards with every Calling Card Purchase.
Get 6 FREE Recipe Cards with every Recipe Card purchase.
(Sorry cannot be used on custom or existing orders, printables, or any of our party packs or invitations.)

To receive your FREE notecards/calling cards/ recipe cards
BE SURE to enter
"Stock Up!"
in the message to seller upon purchase.

Don't wait too long, this great promotion ends September 17th !
p.s. for those of you who would rather not fool with etsy, you can contact me via email at info@theenglishpea.com and let me know what you want OR stop by the facebook page on Friday, September 16th, and choose what you want to purchase there (there will be instructions on how to do it). Just visit me at www.facebook.com/theenglishpea

And if you need to get to the shop click this link
(Shhhh, I have a surprise to announce soon. If you go over to www.theenglishpea.com you will get a glimpse of what is going on. :))


No comments: