Friday, July 1, 2011

Gotta love them boys!






To say that summer is kicking my bottom is an understatement. I guess it is all the extra fun we are having and wanting to have. It is really hard for me to buckle down and get stuff done when I want to be out swimming with my hubby, kiddos, and friends. The fun thing about the pool this year is that we get to see all of our friends all the time. It is like one big party and I don't want to miss it. Nonetheless, the work must go on and I am finally getting around to sharing these great pictures that my friend Suzie took of the new party packages I now have available.

A friend of mine from church won a gift certificate that I gave for an event. Her little guy is full throttle into ball and he wanted a ball theme. I created the invitation for him and the rest of the package off of the invite. I was pleased with the turnout. Besides, what little boy, at one time or another, doesn't want some type of ball party?

I have more party packs to share - as well as a wonderful promotion next month. Can't wait to share! Now, if I can just stay away from the pool long enough to get a little work done. If you think I have been neglecting the blog, you should see my house.

No comments: