Tuesday, July 12, 2011

{envelope liner tutorial}

I know I have mentioned how easy this is, but after a customer ordered a digital invitation and wanted the liner too I realized that I had some explaining to do. I thought it would be fun for you, and great for future customers - who either want to add to their order on their own or use my liners. Regardless, envelope liners are fun and oh so easy so here we go...

You will need:
1. scrapbook paper/printed paper/decorative wrapping paper
2. envelopes
3. liner template (I use some from here)
4. pencil/pen
5. stick glue

First trace your template onto your paper. On an 8.5x11 inch sheet
I can fit two length wise.
Cut out your liners (I normally stack three or four pages together.
It helps cut down on time - like when I cut out 125 for a customer - YIKES!)

Fold your liner over and glue the back side of your paper to
 the inside of the envelope - just the top portion shown. It will stay in place.
Apply glue liberally all over. Press firmly to top and hold.


An there you have it - ready to go.

Enjoy!

No comments: