Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday's Find

photo courtesy of Plum Pretty Sugar

I am basking in the sunshine today. It is a bit cold, but the weather outside is gorgeous. I am taking it all in because snow is in the near forecast. While stunning, I am a warm weather person and being cold just doesn't suit me. So... I have decided to enjoy the sunshine - while it is here.

Isn't this robe amazing. I have dreams of having pretty, feminine robes, night clothes, lounge wear. To look that pretty and feminine while relaxed almost doesn't seem possible. Maybe that is because I usually have two little munchins wiping their dirty hands on my clothes or spilling their milk on me. Nonetheless, this robe would be perfect for a romantic getaway with the hubs. And if you are able to pull of the pretty while bumming around the house and want to add this to your wardrobe, you can find it here.

Happy Friday and don't forget to check back tomorrow for my first installment of Scrap It Saturdays. It should be fun!

1 comment:

Plum Pretty Sugar said...

Thank you so much for thinking of Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie! It just means so much!

xo