Thursday, October 14, 2010

Smurfs




My sister-in-law, Mary Catherine, took these photos of the girls this weekend. Can't you just see the love between these two? They truly are kindred spirits.

I don't know if you can tell, but both of their faces have a blue cast to them. They were playing contentedly (for a while) with chalk on our back patio and then decided to use the chalk as makeup. Needless to say it was all over them - faces, hands, clothes. Charlotte looks quite like a ragamuffin in these pictures, but I love the funny expressions she is making in these. Shows her quirky and sweet personality.

Also, I know I am a little biased, but these two are some of the cutest little "smurfs" I have seen. Don't you think? :)

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

awww. I love these photos. Sweet cousin smurfs.