Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkins


I must admit, I truly wish I had enough time to make one of these beauties this October. I love these little velvet pumpkins and this little shop offers a PDF pattern for a small fee. My poor home would probably be covered in them. Unfortunately, there are way too many sewing projects that need to be done for me to start a new one - like monogramming fall clothes and Christmas outfits (oh, how I need to really start those). Maybe next year, right? If you want to take a stab at it you can find them here and please let me know if you make one. I want to know how wonderful they are.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I am so excited about ours - my little sis is coming with her serious boyfriend - along with some more of my siblings, my sis-in-law, and my niece - for the long weekend. I am stoked!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Can't wait to hear all about it...have fun!