Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday's Find


It seems that lately Friday has been the day where I share a little somethin that catches my eye out in the cyber world. Today it is these wooden pumpkins. There are so many things I love in this shop - the chickens and eggs, the fall leaves, and especially these pumpkins. I believe I am obsessed with pumpkins at the moment - can't you tell. This soon will pass - besides, the holidays are just right around the corner. You can find these little gems here.

Speaking of the upcoming holidays I am getting just a little excited about the season. Get ready for a nice little discount headed your way as well as the launch of my holidays cards. I have added a few new things this year so I hope you will be excited. I will hold off until after the halloween festivities so be sure to check back November 1st!

Happy Weekend!

No comments: