Friday, November 27, 2009

Holiday SALE


The train has been making a rebound. It was not a big seller at the start of my business, but it is fast becoming a favorite!


My giraffes are a favorite and can be used for a boy or girl


These are flat so they go great with your holiday photo card - so you can write a little personal note.

Sadly, my camera ran out of battery yesterday and I barely captured a photo of my little family. Thankfully with sisters and cousins here there are plenty of photos I am just waiting for them to be able to share. So... stay tuned for our Thanksgiving post coming hopefully next week. We do hope that your Thanksgiving was filled with good food and wonderful time with family, friends, or both. :)

So, instead of a Thanksgiving post, I am excited to help you jump start your holiday season with a few sale items in my shop. Also if you are a fan on facebook you get free shipping through the end of the month. So... hurry to www.theenglishpea.com and take advantage of some savings. Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: