Monday, November 22, 2010

Family











With this being Thanksgiving week I am more centered on what I am thankful for. The kids have been a little under the weather, so it has been a reminder that I am so thankful when they are well, but ultimately, this year, I am thankful for my little family. I take them all too much for granted. I get tired of ALWAYS being mommy without a break - the laundry, meals, really the monotony of motherhood. But I am SO thankful for my hubby, my two kids, Charlotte and Douglass Charles, and the opportunity to stay at home and serve all three of these wonderful people. Don't get me wrong, I have my days (Doug would confess a few more than usual lately) and I don't always do it with a smile or without complaining, but I am really, really thankful for my family.

Hope you enjoy these pictures of my little family - done by the ever great Suzie of Split Second Photography.

1 comment:

Amy said...

So great!! Love them!!!