Friday, November 5, 2010

Beauty and The Beast







Finally, here are the halloween pictures. I thoroughly had a great time with the kids. I think I had more fun than they did. This was the first year that I have been able to take even Charlotte and we all went out as a family in our neighborhood to trick or treat. The kids had so much fun and once Charlotte figured out that saying "trick or treat" at each neighbor's door resulted in more candy she was game.

Douglass Charles impressed me with keeping his costume on the WHOLE night and Charlotte was thrilled with her ballerina princess costume - compliments of Nanna. She obviously felt so pretty and she has asked me multiple times since Sunday if we could go trick or treating again.

We are already looking forward to next year - now I really can't wait to see what the Christmas holidays bring.

No comments: