Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday/Cyber Monday


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will have pictures to post the first of the week, but ours was quite lovely. Quiet, simple, and laid back. My youngest sister, Emily, came in from Auburn and our menu was small, but delicious. We basically lounged around, ate, and lounged around some more.

I have never been much of a shopper on Black Friday - don't care for the crowds, lines, and early waking hours - and had no idea what Cyber Monday was until I opened an online shop. So while I won't be doing much shopping personally over the weekend, I hope you enjoy a little savings from yours truly - Free Shipping will save you AT LEASE $3.00 on your order - depending on what you buy. Not bad if you ask me. So enjoy and I will see you back here on Monday!

No comments: