Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sweet Summertime


Kissing my little waterbug. He has become quite in love with the water since these pictures were taken two weeks ago.


Playing with little man in the baby pool.


Charlotte - hanging back. I have influenced my child too heavily. Always my cautious one.


Guess who spent most of the time in the water - the reason there are so many pictures of him. You wouldn't have thought Charlotte was there. :)


Douglass Charles' loves having water poured over his head.

There is something about the smell of Coppertone, eating ice pops, and the summer sunshine that just warms my soul. I am a spoiled girl during these times too because my hubs gets to be home, so there is a lot of family fun time together.

This is the first summer in three years that I haven't been pregnant or had a baby under six months. So... to say we don't plan on enjoying our summer together is an understatement.

Look for more photos from family vacation and Adeline's visit coming this next week. I am in the process of getting them all edited and ready to go.

We are already missing the warm Florida sunshine and the ocean breeze, not to mention all the good food and quality time with family. Oh sweet, sweet summertime!!

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

Love these photos & miss you! Hope to catch up soon!!