Friday, March 19, 2010

Blogs I'm Reading...





If you aren't familiar with Sarah Jane Studios then let me inform you, they are wonderful. I have been following Sarah on her blog over at www.sarahjanestudios.com ever since I purchased one of her prints for Charlotte's nursery. I obviously love paper goods, but hers are some of my favorite. She is finishing up illustrating her first book for Harper Collins and I can't wait for it to come out.

While her art is inspiring, her life motivates me to strive for my dreams. She is a wife, mother of three (two are irish twins and she just had a new baby in the last year) all while working and crafting from home. I love her upbeat attitude and her fresh approach to explaining life in a positive way.

When you get a chance, check her out, be inspired, and enjoy identifying with a woman who is following her passions and living her dreams both in business and in life.

No comments: