Monday, June 8, 2009

Beginnings

It is officially summer when Doug finishes school. He is home now for the next two months so I get lots of help. His summer begins and I start back to work. I must be crazy because last week I launched my shop, started back to Chick-fil-A, and came back from a week long trip - thus the reason for my not blogging. I have lots of cute pictures from our trip and I am hoping that I will get them posted this week.

On a side note, I received my Blog Scrapbook that was my Mother's Day present. Let me just say that my husband truly gets big kudos for all the hard work he put into that thing. He had to shorten it to 100 some odd pages. While the quality is poor (seriously, people, take a little pride in the print quality at least. In some of our pictures we look like we are kin to Barney seeing as our skin is purple) the book is precious and I love it. I had forgotten so many things that I blogged about and so many of them were special moments, lessons learned, passions being shared. It will be so wonderful to read over and over again - and share with the kids when they are older.

Doug saved a little part of it fo me to see when I got it. The dedication. It was incredibly sweet and made me feel loved, appreciated, and most of all blessed that I have such a wonderful little family. It all seems like a worldwind, but I can't complain. God has blessed me with my hearts desire... a wonderful husband (my best friend), and two beautiful children. What more could I ask for or want. :)

No comments: