Friday, May 29, 2009

Ready, Set, Grand Opening!



Well I am finally launching my little shop. There will be more things to come, but I finally feel like I have enough of this organized to start advertising. I would greatly appreciate it if you would like to spread the word. Please feel free to pass this info on.

Below I have listed all my incentives for my grand opening. I hope you enjoy looking through my little designs and thanks in advance for your encouragement and support. We shall see where this goes.

Grand Opening Incentives:
- Free gift with purchase for the first 25 customers (12 round return address stickers— expires June 31st).
- $5.00 off a purchase of $25.00 or more
- $10.00 off a purchase of $40.00 or more
(both offers expire June 15th)
- Sign up to win a set of Noah’s Ark Prints. Please contact me through etsy with your name and I will announce the winner at www.theenglishpea.etsy.com on June 15th!

xoxo

2 comments:

Kathryn Anne (Kate) said...

Ali,

All your designs look great! You are so creative. If I had a nursery to design, I would buy the Noah's Ark Prints. That is my favorite.

Alison said...

Thanks, Kate. I also appreciate your help with the Noah' Ark pieces. It was great to have your opinion. Love you!