Monday, June 29, 2009

The Other Side of the Moon








There are so many things going on in my life that sometimes I feel like my business stuff - like Chick-fil-A and The English Pea - are on the other side of the moon. I sometimes feel that it takes that much work just to get to those things. Regardless, I decided to post about The English Pea today because I can't find the cord to download my photos so I could share photos of my babies as promised. Oh well, like I said, I have too many things going on.

These pictures are some of the packaging I have done on the giveaways and orders that I recently received and a calling card that I am offering. I am also currently working on a new invitiation, border, bag tags, and a few Christmas ideas. Laura Alvis with Laura Alvis Photography has also graciously offered to take photographs of my products - thus helping me promote my items better - photography is not my forte (to check out her stuff please visit www.lauraalvisphotography.com - she has a little giveaway of her own if you want to become a fan on facebook for all you local folks).

I also have a few things that I hope to launch in the fall - a hostess promotion, a birthday bash giveaway, and a few other ideas. These are all in the works right now and it is so hard to keep the details to myself because I am so excited about them.

Again, thanks to all for your support as I start this little creative venture. Stay tuned for those kiddo photos - if I can ever find that darn cord. :)

No comments: