Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pictures


Our handsome boy


Our pretty girl




Charlotte wouldn't look at the camera and was busy "eating" something she had made in her kitchen.



The next three posts are meant to be "put together" and are titled "Pictures, Posts, and Other Things." I had to seperate them out because I can only upload five pictures at a time. I mainly used captions to describe the pictures since I am limited on time for posting right now (both kids are actually asleep at the same time this afternoon so I am trying to get a few things done while I have a few moments of quiet to myself).

Things are going well and we are continuing to adjust to being a family of four. Douglass Charles if five weeks today and we go for his six week check up next week. I look forward to seeing how much he has grown. I know it is happening just by looking at these pictures.

Enjoy the pictures. My goal is to have Easter pictures up by the end of the month. I just hope I can get some good ones since our little red head is quite difficult to photograph these days. She never stops except to sleep and eat and the occasional tv program. I wonder if her brother will be as busy. :)

Until then (or maybe sooner - who knows - really who am I kidding)...

No comments: