Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby Update

So, we went to the doctor yesterday and Douglass Charles checked out fine. He actually has put on 8 oz in two weeks and grown almost a whole inch (making him almost 24 inches long). Needless to say, the doctor was not concerned and very happy with his progress.

He reassured me that it was fine to let him have some alone time in his crib even if that meant he was screaming. Actually, he told me I don't really have a choice unless I want to hold him all the time. So... our naptime bootcamp has begun. You would think that I would be completely frazzled. Actually, I am much more at peace knowing that he is healthy and fine (thanks, Mom, for the advice to take him to the dr). I feel that I am doing what is best for everyone in our family and I think Charlotte and Doug would agree. Thus, even at two months old, the training has begun. I will keep you posted on our progress. :)

No comments: