Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pink Showers


Has it really been over two weeks since my last post? I guess I have been busy. I had my first baby shower on the 23rd in my hometown of Atmore, Alabama. It was lovely and wonderful to see so many friends that have loved and supported me over the years. Everyone was so generous and needless to say, my little one will be beautifully dressed from head to toe. Thanks to all of you who so graciously remembered Doug and me during this special time in our lives.

No, the baby's name is not Katherine (as much as my sister-in-law would love that because that is her name). The above picture is of the bedding my grandmother gave me as a shower gift. It came last week and I LOVE it. Doug and I are painting the baby's room this weekend and as soon as all of our furniture arrives and is in place I will share a real picture of the nursery. I am really starting to get excited.

Less than 7 weeks left. It is hard to believe that our time is winding down and our little princess will be here soon. I am feeling well, just fatigued and like my stomach can't get any larger. People keep telling me just to wait and see. It is going to get much bigger.

Hopefully I will have some new posts soon of my designs. I have two in the works right now. Off to my sewing room...

No comments: