Sunday, September 16, 2007

Aprons Gallore


Finally, I am almost done with my line of full arpons. I will still have to pattern a few more half aprons and childrens' aprons, but things are well under way. Above you see The Carol Brady in both the Green Paisley and the Retro Orange (notice the pink striped bias around the edge - a detail I really love).


This pink stripe seems to be a favorite with many. It is simple and has that slight scallop along the edge. Formally called The June Cleaver, it will also come in a lovely blue floral - next on the list to complete before the baby comes.


Okay, I must admit, I thought I would be through with half aprons, but after creating this I changed my mind. I love it! This is The Carol Brady in a half apron style. This will also come in the Retro Orange with the pink stripe - not to mention that if you like another fabric, but you want this style you can just order it custom. :)


The perfect gift for a bride or aspiring chef- a mixing bowl, wooden spoon, whisk, monogrammed apron and a personalized recipe card. I had to include this just so you could see what I have been talking about all along. Very unique and very personal.

Hope you enjoyed my recent creations. Now back to the sewing room to complete the finall two in the full apron line.

2 comments:

Red said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You are awesome!!! You make the best aprons in the whole wide world! I wish I could be just like you!