Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Harvest Day or Halloween, Whichever you Prefer


Happy Harvest Day or Halloween! It is hard to believe that we are already through Octoboer and heading very quickly into the holiday season. Above is my front door. Doug absolutely hates the scarecrow. There is a window behind him so it looks like there is someone in the doorway every time we look over at the front door. It scares him. :) I keep it there anyway. Ha! Ha!

Below is one of the pumpkins carved at our house two weekends ago. Doug's sister, Kate and her boyfriend, James, both came for the weekend and we decided to carve pumpkins. The one pictured is James' creation. He completely did this freehand - amazing! He and Kate both are great artists. Doug and I used a template on ours and it looks fantastic, only it is starting to wither away and no longer blog worthy. :)


I went to the doctor yesterday. The baby has already dropped - the reason for all the pain in the lower part of my body. I am also almost 2 cm dilated. My doctor was thrilled and told us it won't be long now. So... we just wait. Your prayers are greatly appreciated as we anticipate our new arrival.

Stay safe out there this evening. I am off to bake cupcakes for a Harvest party we are attending tonight at some friends.

1 comment:

Kathryn Anne (Kate) said...

Ali,

Just wanted to say that I am so glad you updated your blog! I love the updates and pictures! I am so excited that "C" is almost here. I hope you continue to do well.

love and miss you,
Kate