Sunday, October 14, 2007

Etsy, Betsy



Well, I believe I have found a solution to my website issues. I came across this website the other day after hearing about it on the Martha Stewart Show. It allows me to sell my goods in an online shop - and makes it easier for you purchase them. All you need is a Paypal account and you will have to set up an Etsy account in order to buy. Beware, though, there are all kinds of great things on this site. This website specializes in handmade items and there are all sorts of fun, original things to be had.
For my goods, please go to www.alisaprons.etsy.com. I will post a few aprons up there, but please note that your order is subject to delays. I have eight orders in the works right now (the reason why I have no inventory). Hope you enjoy looking. :)

No comments: