Monday, October 29, 2007

Packed and Ready... Just About

37 weeks today. It is hard to believe. Finally it feels like things are coming together and we are actually ready for our little one to arrive. Her bag is packed and mine practically is. It is kind of hard to have everything in a bag waiting by the door when certain items have to be used everyday. So... right now I kind of feel like I am living out of a suitcase in a way - basically just living out of my toiletry bag. :)

The nursery is almost done. We have all the furniture but the changing table - which I have been told to wait on. Other than that I am working on the art work for the walls. Above the bed will be a wall plaque with her name on it. Of course I can't show you that until after she arrives. Other than that, the curtains, glider and furniture are in place. Look at the beautiful crib. We finally got all the pieces and Doug put it together this weekend. It soon will be filled with our little princess.


I am feeling well, just a little sore and wobbly. It is also hard for me to get in and out of bed, out of the car, off the sofa. Other than a few false labor contractions yesterday on the way to church (scared Doug to death) all is well. I guess we will just have to see when our little bit will decide she is ready to enter into this world. Not much longer now. Stay posted. :)



No comments: