Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Nursery

Many of you have been asking for me to post pictures of the nursery. Doug and I finally got everything done today. We love it and can't wait to bring our little one home to her room. Please enjoy!


The feeding and changing corner of the room. Thanks to my parents for the glider and my in-laws for the bed. My grandmother also gave us the bedding. I love the way everything turned out.


Don't you love this precious print. It is by an artist on www.etsy.com. Check out her illustrations at www.sarahjanestudios.etsy.com. This picture went over the changing table.


The closet corner... My child will definitely be clothed well this next year. The closet is full of beautiful things. The shelf you see there will evently adorn some hooks where I plan to display her coming home dress and shoes.


You didn't really think I would show you her name did you? I can't wait to post the wall plaque after she has arrived. Hopefully that will be soon.

We have only nine days till her due date. We shall just see what she decides to do. We may have a Thanksgiving baby after all. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how exciting for me to see my little print in your nursery! And what a beautiful nursery! You have done a great job! Thanks so much for sharing those photos with me!

Sarah Jane said...

how exciting for me to see my little print in your nursery! And what a beautiful nursery! You have done a great job! Thanks so much for sharing those photos with me!