Saturday, April 2, 2011

Scrap It Saturdays: Easter Basket Liners


Have you seen these adorable baskets in Pottery Barn Kids for Easter. I drool over them every year, but I certainly don't drool over the price. So... I decided for this Scrap It Saturday project to set out to make something similiar. Now I don't boast they will be this cute, but it will be fun, serve the same purpose, and mean more because you made it (not to mention the money you will save). :)

If you are like me I have all sorts of fabric scraps - some small and some are actual yards of fabric (yes, I know, I said yards. Sadly, I purchase fabric and sometimes it never gets used). This is one of the projects where you will need at least a quarter of a yard - depending on the size of your basket/bucket. So... get to scrounging around in your fabric bins and find something you would like to use as a container (I found some for $1.00 a piece at Dollar Tree) and check back next Saturday for the directions. You won't want to miss it!

No comments: