Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Big Boy!




I referred to Douglass Charles just yesterday as "the Baby." Doug graciously reminded me that he wasn't a baby anymore and obviously, by looking at these pictures, he isn't. I mean, look at his shadow in the second picture. I am about to schedule his 18 month appointment (he was 18 months old yesterday) and I am interested to find out just how tall my little guy is - not much shorter than big sister.

Anyway, it is funny how I still look at him as my baby, but he is starting to put his vast vocabulary together and he is understanding more and more - like cleaning up our toys, brushing teeth, and knowing where to go for time out. It is amazing how much they grow and change and sometimes I just have to stop and watch it because in all the busyness I seem to miss some of it.

I have so much to share and I am behind on some of my posts. I have a great recipe, a Lagniappe in the works, pictures to share from our trip and our first Chucky Cheese visit and also a new character in my line of graphics to introduce soon. So... stay tuned for a whole lot more heading your way over the next few weeks. Oh, and I have my Stock Up and Save event coming up next month that you won't want to miss - a great way to get started on that holiday shopping (I know, is it really time to start thinking about that???)

No comments: