Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cousins


Douglass Charles, Charlotte, Flannery, and Adeline


The Cousins with their Aunt Sarah and Aunt Emily

When I was growing up we loved to get together with our cousins. I only had two - that I didn't get to see enough - on my mother's side, but I had FIVE on my father's side (all from the same family - I know, lots of kids). We had such fun!

I am so glad that Charlotte and Douglass Charles have cousins around their age. Right now, they have two on my side of the family and we are looking forward to hopefully - one day (no pressure Meg and Grant)- having cousins on Doug's side. The good thing is that there will be plenty of kiddos. With six children in my family and four in Doug's, we have GREAT odds for LOTS of cousins.

The kids had a blast over the holidays playing together. I can't wait until this summer when they will all be on the move. Such fun!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those are so cute! I see how much you and your sisters look alike!