Thursday, January 14, 2010

Be Mine


Giraffe "be mine" card


Choose from several images - different recipients get differnt cards, right?


Elephants


Even something for the boys!


Very simply - be mine!

I decided at the last minute this week to put together a few cards for the day that represents love. These cards will be available in my shop this weekend. I will be offering a smaller pack of 6 - which is a new quantity for The English Pea.

I am really excited about these. They are basic, simple, and I feel can be used for friendship or love. They definitely offer a different twist on your traditional valentine.

I would love to hear your feedback and how you would choose to use the cards, so... in exchange for your kind words, I will offer a set of six (you get to choose) to the comment that tickles my fancy the most. I will announce the winner on Monday! Happy commenting! :)

2 comments:

Dana said...

super cute! i love the owls and the very simple one at the bottom!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! I don't think I can pick a favorite.

Let's see, if I won this giveaway, I would send a card to my parents and brother, write one for my hubby and kiddos, and send one to my friend Alison to say thanks for the cute cards :)