Saturday, May 28, 2011

Scrap It Saturdays: Dainty Bumble Bee






Okay, you could argue that I went a little overboard with my bumble bee madness, but I must admit, it was super cute. And when I suggested the tutu and appliqued t-shirt idea to my friend Angela for McKenna's birthday present she was more than happy to oblidge.

I haven't given you the play by play on this one, but you will find the pattern below. And just a little word to the wise, download these patterns now, because they will be going away for good soon - yes, I am trying to decide if I am going to sell them as patterns, appliqued tshirts (already made), both, or iron ons (or all three). Would love to know your opinion.

Oh, and check back next week. I am going to be celebrating a birthday - The English Pea's birthday. Do you know what that means? Presents for YOU! Don't miss it! :)
{right click on image. Select "Save as" and place it in your file. Do the same with the directions and you are done!}

No comments: