Monday, May 16, 2011

oh so sad...

So Friday I had a great little ensemble of photos that I downloaded from the ole camera - our first trip to the pool this year, some pretty pictures of fruit from our recent Farmers Market Basket, some sweet pictures of Doug and Charlotte, and some pics of chicken stock I had made. After downloading them I went to the program on my computer where they would have been stored and they weren't there. They also had been erased from my camera. Oh, was I sad! Sigh, what to do but get over it and try to figure out what happened... so it doesn't happen again. So if my posts this week seem a little blah, it is because darn technology let a sister down. :)

2 comments:

The Kimmels said...

When I upload photos, I get an option to "delete after uploading?" and i leave this box unchecked so avoid this happening. This way the photos stay on the card until you manually delete them. I would check to see if your computer/program has this option. I am SO SORRY this happened, that is the pits and coming from this photographer, my heart aches for you. I know what its like to lose some precious photos.

Alison said...

Thanks, Suze! I used to do this and don't know why I stopped. Thankfully I do have the option to delete manually later. Think I will be doing that from now on. :)