Tuesday, May 13, 2008

1/2 Year Old








Talking Away - a normal look for Miss Charlotte

Today marks Charlotte's 6 month birthday. How did we get here. I know I will continue to ask this question as she grows up.

I had to have a a little photo shoot of our little princess. This was right after her nap and the sun was right coming through the dining room window. For those of you who my not care you can go ahead and stop reading. I am about to jot a few things down on what is going on with our little Charlotte.

What am I eating? Oatmeal cereal, formula - four bottles a day, green beans and sweet potatoes

Napping? 2 a days about an hour to hour and a half each.

Bedtime? 8:00p.m. at the latest and sleeps to 8:00 a.m. Hallelujah!

Favorite toy: Well, anything she can get her mouth on. Actually loves a left over wipe containter. It makes noise and has hard plastic on it, great for chewing on.

Teeth? 2 teeth :)

Daily activities: Squealing, talking and playing with toes. Smiling all the time and playing "Big Girl." (Throwing her arms up in the air every time we say "Big Girl").

No comments: