Friday, September 7, 2007

Yellow Daisies

This morning I purchased these adorable dresses at the Yellow Daisy Festival at Stone Mountain Park. It is one of the largest craft festivals in the U.S. and was so much fun.
These cute little desgins are made by a company called KidBodiEs. They have adorable styles and a great selection. I could have bought one of everything. How foolish would that have been - my little one isn't even here yet. They do have a website if you are salivating over these cute little ansembles. Check out their fall wear at www.kidbodies.com (you can only buy it online or at the shows they attend. Check out their show list to see where they will be). So much fun. Having a girl is going to be trouble. I can already tell.
My reason for visiting the Yellow Daisy Festival was to check it out for my little business. Right now with a little one on the way I am looking for alternative ways to sell my goods. This festival may be a good place for me. We shall see (a lot of work will have to happen before I could go). Such fun shopping and reasearching at the same time. And while I did not walk through the entire festival I did not see one booth with aprons - nothing like mine. I think if I could include childrens' aprons in the mix I could probably be successful (we women really are suckers for kids' stuff).
Stay tuned for an apron currently under construction. I am really excited about it and can't wait to get it done and posted. I just have to get through all my baby gifts first. I am almost there. Until then...

No comments: