Monday, September 10, 2007

Under Construction

You can see here that this is a new design obviously under construction. This is some of my favorite fabric that I purchased for my line of aprons and I am thrilled to finally be working with it.

This apron already has an owner, though. It is a very belated gift for my sister Sarah who had her birthday back in July. Thankfully she has been understanding about the time frame in which she is getting her gift. I am not so sure she would be as understanding if I wasn't providing her with a niece come November.

You will notice that the style is a little more flirty. My mother calls it "sexy." I think it beckons femininity. I don't know how you couldn't feel like a girl wearing this apron. I don't know, maybe I will just have to make one for myself - My husband keeps asking how many aprons can one girl can have. I say never too many... I need one to match every outfit and mood, right? By the time I get done, I am sure that will be the case. :)

No comments: