Sunday, September 16, 2007

Crafting Projects



My gift list for new little ones seems to just expand. My craft room has been full of ribbons, thread, burp cloths, and now cardstock. One of my good friends, Stephanie Harper, gave me a brilliant idea for both the photographs you see here. She has a precious four month old (my daughter's future husband - she and I have already decided) and she received personalized cards and burp cloths for him from some friends. She LOVED them. After seeing how cute both were I decided to create some as gifts for my long list of friends having little ones.

Above you will find one of the note cards I created. Obviously this is for a little girl. I created several styles - which I will have to post at a later date. I thought these turned out cute. This little note card belongs to my hairdresser's daughter - of whom I have been waiting for her to get back from maternity leave so I can get my now long mane cut. I see her this week.




Here are the burp cloths I mentioned above. Aren't they cute? One set also goes to my hairdresser and the other went to a co-worker's grandson. I also have a darling set of cards I made up for the young men. I will have to post this at a later date.

It is such fun to put together something for other people and see their excitement at my creations. I really think this is one of the reasons I love crafting, sewing, cooking - anything that has to do with creating with my hands.

If you see something you love here and you want to get your hands on it for yourself or a friend, just let me know. All my creations are available for sale. I will capture a few grown up note cards soon. Stay tuned...

No comments: