Friday, August 3, 2007

Six Months and a Very Pink Horizon


Yes, I am already six months. It is hard to believe. I promise, I have three aprons waiting to be photographed with only four seams left to finish. You wouldn't think it would be that hard to complete them, but I have been dragging my feet. I keep blaming it on my pregnancy. :)

And yes, we are having a girl - the reason for our very pink horizon. We are thrilled and I can't explain how excited I was when we found out. It really surprised me. We really thought it was a boy so we were very shocked to find out our first would be a daughter. So far it has been fun picking out things for my registery and trying to decide how I want to decorate her nursery.

So you are wondering about names. Do we have one yet? Well, sort of, but you won't find out until she is here. My husband wants it to be a surprise, but we are still a little undecided so I couldn't tell you her name if I wanted. Stay tuned... you will know her lovely name before you know it.

I promise to have some apron pictures posted in the next two weeks. I will be ashamed with myself if I don't. There is no excuse for my not sewing four seams. We shall see. :)

No comments: