Thursday, August 16, 2007

Doctors and Seams




Well, I finally completed my four seams. Actually, it turned out to be six but that isn't enough for me to have a substantial excuse for not getting these finished. Yeah! They are finally done. So... now off to my photographer friend (Red Bilbo) for some more professional looking shots for the website. :) Let me know what you think.
I saw the surgeon on Tuesday. After a lengthy discussion with her discussing the pros and cons of waiting, we have decided to wait this out. So if things continue to progress with the attacks it looks like I may have surgery after the baby arrives. We shall see. I believe in a big God and I know He can heal me of this. I am praying He will do this so I can avoid having the surgery all together. If not, the surgery is one of the easier procedures to get over so I will just be thankful for that.
Please pray for mine and the baby's health. I am eating a pretty strict diet which seems to be helping. This still does not mean that I won't get attacks. There is also a possibility of infection that could put me in the hospital for a few days so please pray that this does not happen. We have less than 14 weeks until her due date. I am praying for a delivery around the first or second week of November. I guess we shall see.
Again, thanks for all your prayers and support. I really appreciate it!

4 comments:

Kara said...

We are praying for you and the baby! Thank you for keeping us updated on here.

Alison said...

Thanks! I really appreciate it and I feel everyone's prayers. :)

Red said...

Don't forget to remind me to set up a date to do this little photo shoot. =)

I'm so glad the Lord is working in your body and keeping you and baby healthy, He is so good!!

Alison said...

You just let me know about the photo shoot. I realize ya'll are very busy with all your trips and your broken foot may complicate things. Hope you are healing well too.