Friday, January 9, 2009

A Blustery Day


On the slide


On the swings

I am transitioning Charlotte to one nap a day. While it really doesn't give me more time with her it kind of feels like it. We run errands in the morning for Chick-fil-A (most days), come home for lunch, she naps at 1:00 (while I work on Chick-fil-A business), and then we have the whole afternoon/evening together. I decided yesterday that I would take her to our neighborhood swings after her nap and a snack. It had been a few hours since we had been out and our fun trip turned out to last about 15 minutes. It was very blustery and cold. She loved it, though. These pictures were too sweet not to post. I thought I would share.

The great thing about our new found time together is it is giving me some quality time with my little girl before she officially becomes a big sister. I struggle with the time that I know baby brother is about to take from her. I know it will be good for her, but I feel sorry for her because she won't understand. I keep reminding myself to relish in these little moments. Baby brother is due 7 weeks from today. Stay tuned... We hope to have some nursery pics posted in the coming weeks.

xoxo

1 comment:

stephanie said...

i love, love the pink bow! and soon on your to do list should be a playdate on the trampoline (or at least run by on your way home from work). and nursery pics...i can't wait. i hope to see it in person!